Take the Test
- Is your doctor treating you for back, knee, hip, shoulder, or joint pain?
- Have you recently experienced an injury?
- Do you frequently suffer from headaches?
- Do you experience pain, discomfort and/or swelling in the foot and/or ankle area?
- Do your ankles ever feel wobbly or unstable?
- Have you experienced multiple ankle sprains in your lifetime?
If you checked any of the above, be sure to ask your doctor to scan you using the 3D BodyView®. Ask him or her how Foot Levelers’ individually designed functional orthotics, Shoethotics®, Sandalthotics® or custom orthotic flip-flops can help you.
Better Than OTC Orthotics Right now you might be wondering if custom-made orthotics are worth it. Can’t I just go to the store and buy the cheaper orthotics? Yes, you can go to the store and buy the cheaper orthotics—along with the glasses that aren’t your prescription, or the over-the-counter medicine that only masks your symptoms. The difference in our functional orthotics is focused on your overall health. They offer more than just short-term symptom relief. Functional orthotics help support whole-body wellness for a lifetime.
- Only support one arch and often overcorrect, causing more harm than good
- Do not provide custom support for your gait
- Just add cushioning to treat the symptom rather than the underlying problem
- Durability is questionable, so you may spend more money over time replacing them
- Offer generic solutions for a number of foot conditions
Custom-Made, Functional Orthotics
- Three-arch support for your plantar vault helps balance the body
- Patented Gait Cycle System® offers support through each phase of your gait
- Promotes optimum posture and enhances and secures Chiropractic adjustments
- Guaranteed or your money back
- Individually designed based on 3D imaging or impressions of your feet
What & Why Orthotics?
Functional orthotics are prescription “shoe inserts.” They’re custom-made to easily slide into your shoe and support the unique shape of your feet. They replace the generic insole included with shoes and are designed to align your spine, hips, and neck, as well as secure Chiropractic adjustments beyond the adjusting table. Just as everyone has a unique personality, everyone has a unique body structure and foot shape. The benefit of using custom-made orthotics, rather than generic, mass-produced ones, is that they’re perfectly fitted to you
Why Do I Need Them "Custom-Made"
Your health is paramount. Wearing custommade orthotics will ensure that you stay at the pinnacle of performance for the longest possible time. Our orthotics optimize the body by:
- Providing momentum for movement
- Permitting flexibility to accommodate changes in terrain
- Giving strength to support the weight of the entire body
When it comes to your health, custom-made is the only grade of product that will truly benefit you.
Posture starts from the ground up. Custommade, functional orthotics help maintain the foot’s three-arch structure called the plantar vault, which helps correct spine, neck, and hip alignment. Generic, over-the-counter orthotics only support one arch, and are manufactured to fit the “average” foot.
Foot Levelers functional orthotics support the three arches, the 26 bones and 33 joints, and more than 100 muscles, tendons, and ligaments in your foot. They help maintain the structure of the plantar vault to help balance the entire body. Over-the-counter orthotics only support one arch in your foot. When only one arch is being supported, it may not maintain the structure of your plantar vault, and problems can arise in other parts of your body.
Chiropractic and the Pedal Exam
Chiropractors aren’t just interested in the back— they’re trained to view the body as a whole structure, with every joint, muscle, tendon, and bone working in unison to keep your body on the move. The feet are the foundation of your body, so ensuring they stay healthy and problem-free benefits your entire body.
Think of your body as a building. The foundation is especially important, because everything else sits on top of it. When there are cracks in the walls or ceiling—in the analogy, that’s the pain that may have prompted you to call your Doctor in the first place—problems in the foundation may be to blame. To determine the health of your feet and body, your doctor may:
- Examine the wear patterns on your shoes
- Watch you walk
- Perform a manual exam
- Capture a digital image of your feet
These protocols help detect otherwise “silent” problems in your foundation, which may be causing problems elsewhere in the body.
|Monday||9:00am - 7:00pm|
|Tuesday||9:00am - 7:00pm|
|Wednesday||9:00am - 7:00pm|
|Thursday||9:00am - 7:00pm|
|Friday||9:00am - 7:00pm|
|Saturday||9:00am - 5:00pm|
Chiropractic Health of SouthWest Florida, Inc.
24830 South Tamiami Trail #1000
Bonita Springs, FL 34134